Monday, August 27, 2018

Romance Is the New Hotness!

I'm not sure how it happened, but romance is the new hotness.  Declaring your love for romance is awesome!  I mean, Lindsay Ellis did it on her newest PBS video and now the Mary Sue has jumped in with this article (which includes the above video).
I love romance, especially historical romance.  I have so many favourite romance authors who I will review in the next few posts or if you're lucky, a YT video.  I'm working on it!
I love romance for so many reasons!  If you read a good historical romance, the author will leave you notes and you can go and have research fun.  But, let's face it...the reason to read a historical romance is to, well, romanticize the past.  I love historical romance!  Medieval, Tudor, Regency, I don't really care!  It let's me escape into the past.  Since Romance is the new hotness, I will be posting reviews of some of my favourite authors with book (or series) specific suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment