Monday, August 19, 2019

Tech Tips and Tricks: Android Collections

I have a migraine today, so I decided to do a super quick post today rather than a review with which I really want to take my time.
On my phone, Google gives me an option to save pages in a different section than bookmarks called Collections.  I was hoping to integrate all of these pages into my regular bookmarks, especially the recipes.  I was having a devil of a time figuring out how to do this until I stumbled across the fact that Collections used to be called Saved Pages.  The way to get to all of these pages, which I have sorted into different categories, is to go to the old Saved Pages website.  Although you can share these collections with different people, there doesn't seem to be a way to export all of the links so that it can be integrated with your current bookmarks.  Looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way where I open all the pages and add them to my bookmarks.  Don't forget to export your bookmarks when you're done otherwise you could lose all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment