Monday, July 8, 2019

Book Review: Cosplay Crash Course by Mina Petrović: A Complete Guide to Designing Cosplay Wigs, Makeup and Accessories

43505777




Cosplay Crash Course: A Complete Guide to Designing Cosplay Wigs, Makeup and Accessories by Mina Petrović

As an amateur cosplayer myself, it showed me how easy it can be to create all the necessary details to complete an outfit. While I'm not particularly interested in making armour, I really appreciated the instructions to make boot covers. Although I do end up online looking for tips, this book laid out instructions in precise detail and doesn't require an internet connection. I read this on my Kobo and as a result they were black and white. Despite this, the photos were very clear and helpful. I can only imagine that they look much better in colour and on a larger screen! A great reference book for any cosplayer!

#netgalley #cosplaycrashcourse

No comments:

Post a Comment