Monday, December 17, 2018

Romance Author: Anna Bradley

The Sutherland Scandals

I was trying to find library books to read on my kobo because I have a long bus ride coming up.  I saw one of her books was available and I'm always looking out for new authors, so I thought I would give Anna Bradley a shot.
A Wicked Way to Win an Earl is a book about the daughter of a scandal, Delia Somerset.  Although she despises the ton, Delia's sister Lily is desperate to escape the tediousness of their home and so accepts an invitation to a house party thrown by the Earl's sisters.  The Earl of Sutherland, Alec, is desperate to keep his brother Robyn away from this scandalous girl, but when he does, they discover that they have marvelous chemistry together and fall in love with each other.

A Season of Ruin is the story of Robyn Sutherland and Lily Somerset.  Lily Somerset is determined to use this season to find a husband who is steady and safe, but when she accidentally stumbles into Robyn's arms and is reported in a gossip column, all her plans are ruined.  When Robyn tries to help her dreams come true, it turns out that what she wants is different than what she needs.  Lily and Robyn clash so many times until they finally give in and get their HEA.

I would suggest reading these two books first since the sequel series are about the Sutherland Sisters and the rest of the Somerset family.  I'm so glad that I found her!  I really like this author!  She writes wonderful 3D characters who have multiple levels.  I kept thinking my kobo was going to overheat from the chemistry and love scenes they are so hot!  I would suggest this author for people who like steamy stories with strong female characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment