Monday, September 10, 2018

Borrow or Buy: Megamind - The Ultimate Showdown

So, this is something that has been on my mind for a little while now.  I am an avid gamer, much to my mom's dismay.  I've always loved gaming!  When I was a kid, we used to go to my cousins house.  I've been borrowing games from the library for my consoles for YEARS.  I tend to treat it as a try before I buy.
I've been toying with the idea of reviewing games for a while now.  So, let's get started shall we?  Welcome to the first "episode" of Borrow or Buy!


I picked this up on a whim from the library last summer because I love the movie so much!  I was really hoping that it would be a continuation of the movie and it is, sort of.  You do play Megamind and you get all of the fun toys that were in the movie, as well on some   It was a short fun game which was perfect!  I also managed to get all the trophies without having to do anything which made the little completionist inside of me very happy.  Also, the problem is that there isn't any kind of replayability.  I think even kids who aren't super avid gamers would be able to finish this game in a week.  Also, it isn't all that popular, so renewals should be possible.

Verdict:  Borrow.  It isn't really worth buying given the short playtime and lack of replayability.

No comments:

Post a Comment