Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris

I love Neil Patrick Harris!  I first watched him in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, then in How I Met Your Mother.  I was so happy to find out that he published his own autobiography because although I love to watch him (I just started watching A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix), I don't really know all that much about his life.
I read the ebook version. In the grand tradition of choose your own adventure, I died more than once.  I found that the links didn't work very well at first, but I figured it out eventually.  There are also pictures at the end which didn't show well on my Kobo because it is black and white.

I actually really enjoyed reading about him.  Even when I died, I found it entertaining because it was written in such a hilarious manner.  I would actually suggest reading a physical copy of the book if possible.  There is also an audiobook available read by NPH and although I love his voice, I'm not sure how the listener would choose the next chapter of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment