Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Hallowe'en!

I looooove Hallowe'en!  Dressing up is one of my favourite things to do, but one of my favourite parts of Hallowe'en is watching movies.  I've included some movies about Day of the Dead because it is so close.  Be sure to check these movies out from your library or see if they are available on Hoopla!

Here are some of my favourite movies to watch on Hallowe'en:

Jack Nicholson's Joker haunted my dreams as a child and every so often, it happens again.
I love this movie!  Those gargoyle monsters terrify me.

One of the best monster movies ever!  The raptors terrify me!

Family friendly:


                                                    


                     

Movies about Los Diaz de los Muertos:




Here are some movies that absolutely terrified me as a child and teen:

Technically, I know this is a Christmas movie, but it scares me so much!  They're so cute until after they're fed after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment