Monday, April 10, 2017

Review: The Last Dragon Slayer

The Last Dragon Slayer The Last Dragon Slayer by Martyn Stanley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author sponsored review
This was a really good book! I wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but once I got into it, I really did. Essentially, a dwarf and two humans are on a quest for the Empress to slay a dragon. However, they wish for Silus to join them as he was with the last party who killed a Noble Dragon. Along the way they pick up a dark-elf (gravian) Brael, saving him from the executor's block. After rescuing him, they are rescued from the resulting pursuers by a mysterious elf named Vashni. As a group, they then continue on their quest, helping those they encounter on the way. At the same time, Vashni takes Korhan on as an apprentice in order to help him build resistance to "whispering", which is a form of mind control. As they journey towards the dragon, Vashni also trains Korhan in swordsmanship. Will it be enough to slay the dragon? Read the book to find out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment