Monday, April 13, 2015

Apologies (Again!)

Goodness, it has been a long time since I wrote my last post, a little over two years to be exact.  I've been pretty lax about writing the blog post because to be honest, I totally forgot about it.  One of the reasons I feel I forgot about it was because I had trouble coming up with articles to write.  The other reason is that a lot of things happened at my workplace in December 2013 and I was then transferred in January to a full-time position at another branch in the library system for a few months, then back to my old branch and then to another branch in November 2014 until the end of January 2015.  My personal life also took a big hit when my husband got a job out of the country, so we were trying to spend as much time together as possible before he left.

Although this blog started out as a project for my Teen Materials class at Western, I’m going to change things up to make it easier for me to keep up the momentum.  One of my new series will be about my reading history, what got me started, series I've read & enjoyed, authors who I love, etc.  Also, I will be writing about author & publication news as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment